Campbell has been working in the area of personal and professional development for over 27 years. He is a trained counsellor, coach and facilitator and has over 15,000 hours experience working one to one with clients and has a wealth of experience in counselling, adult development and education. Campbell specialises in mens mental health and wellbeing and coaching for business owners and leaders.
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Masters of Applied Science – UWS
- Masters of Psychotherapy – UTS
- Masters of Education – UWS
- Clinical Member – Psychotherapists and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Mindfulness – being present in the moment more and managing stress
- Coaching – creating outcomes and results you want at home or work
- Psychodynamic Therapy – working with life patterns that get in the way
- Cognitive Behavoural Therapy – challenging negative beliefs
- Schema Therapy – understanding your belief systems
- Adult Development – developing more meaning & direction in life
- Integral Theory – understanding & navigating complex situations
- All aspects of mens mental health
- Supporting men from all walks and stages of life
- Finding more direction and meaning
- Building a stronger sense of self
- Having better relationships
- Developing emotional intelligence & resilience
- Finding your energy and spark again
- Stress & anger management
- Managing anxiety and perfectionism
- Working with business owners and senior leaders
- Navigating career/life transitions
- Leadership coaching
- Navigating workplace challenges
"In many ways working with Campbell has been transformative for me, allowing me to cope better with stress, see the bigger picture and realise the importance of authenticity while supporting me to develop more knowledge about myself and applying it to my home and work life."
"The coaching has changed my perspective of what I could achieve and that it is as much an inner journey as an external conquest. Campbell had a range of techniques for my diverse situations and he provided support with empathy and integrity."
"I found a trusting place where I could reflect on what was happening for me and talk about the challenges I was having. I got perspective on my life and some good tools to improve my wellbeing and stress levels."