Campbell has been working in the area of personal and professional development for over 25 years. He is a trained counsellor, coach and facilitator and has over 15,000 hours experience working one to one with clients and has a wealth of experience in counselling, adult development and education.
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Masters of Applied Science – UWS
- Masters of Psychotherapy – UTS
- Masters of Education – UWS
- Clinical Member – Psychotherapists and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Mindfulness – being in the moment more
- Coaching – creating outcomes and results
- Psychodynamic Therapy – working with life patterns
- Cognitive Behavoural Therapy – challenging negative beliefs
- Schema Therapy – understanding belief systems
- Solution Focused Therapy – working with the solution
- Adult Development Theory – developing more meaning
- Integral Theory – understanding complex situations
- Life Transitions
- Building a stronger sense of Self
- Emotional Intelligence
- Career transition and development
- Stress Management
- Mens Issues
- Workplace Challenges
- Anger Management
- Decision Making
"In many ways working with Campbell has been transformative for me, allowing me to cope better with stress, see the bigger picture and realise the importance of authenticity while supporting me to develop more knowledge about myself and applying it to my home and work life."
"The coaching has changed my perspective of what I could achieve and that it is as much an inner journey as an external conquest. Campbell had a range of techniques for my diverse situations and he provided support with empathy and integrity."
"I found a trusting place where I could reflect on what was happening for me and talk about the challenges I was having. I got perspective on my life and some good tools to improve my wellbeing and stress levels."